Quick roundup
No real thoughts (not yet, anyway), just items.
Item: The Wife's Champion Dog is now officially 1-15th of the way to being a real national champion dog. She won several ribbons at a show on Saturday. A good payoff for some hard work by both.
Item: Have missed the reader from utexas.edu. Maybe this will elicit a comment: My 7-year-old daughter has already announced her intention to go to Texas A&M.
Item: If the president had information that said explicitly that American 11 and American 77 and United 175 and United 93 were going to be hijacked on Sept. 11, 2001, I'd be pissed. In the absence of that, I don't care. Whenever you get on an airplane -- or in a car, or on a bus, or on a train, or out of your easy chair -- you're taking a risk. It's that simple.
I'm not out of items, just out of time. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment