Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Might as well ignore this post, too
Phase Two of figuring out what the hell I'm doing didn't go so well today. Which is not to say it went badly; I just don't think The Boss is convinced there is any problem. And it shouldn't surprise you to know that I was somewhat less than forceful in attempting to convince him of same. The Boss is a visionary, which I admire. He has a great vision of the way it should be. I must look at the way it is. Maybe I should do more to help get The Way it Is closer to The Vision. I just don't know if I'm up to it.

Bottom line is this: I'm a wuss. I admit it. I don't know if I can do anything about it. I wish I could.

That said, I expect this isn't the end of the story. I see chances for improvement on the horizon. That'll keep me going for the next few days, at least.

No comments: