Wednesday, January 15, 2003
Wow! And, just, um, wow
Hearty congratulations to our friend Sy-rah, who's having a baby! Apparently we didn't frighten her away from parenthood, but she certainly took her time. She was stranded in Cincinnati one night and spent it with us. The Old Daughter was about 13 months old at the time. She took eight years to reflect on that experience and decided to take the plunge. All the best to her and Mr. Sy-rah.
Be happy you don't work for this person. I'm not interested in showing up as a referrer in her logs (she may not understand the phrase "server's log files," but I do), so you'll have to take my word for it. If you're interested in reading an incredibly self-absorbed newsroom leader tell the world about everything that goes on in her TV newsroom, e-mail me and I'll send you the link. Because it's a small world, I'll reserve further opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment